We know that managing the non-financial risk in an organisation is often difficult to visualise but in our programs, we provide practical tools, guidance and reporting tools for your non-for-profit and for profit boards. This is a course with tangible benefits, taught by industry experts.
Safety Governance is often overlooked in the space of risk governance.
However with globalisation of our markets, newly increased penalties and the positive duty of due diligence for directors and officers, the focus on safety governance must be reignited.
The Safety Governance Institute of Australia is the leading association for boards, chief executive officers, safety professionals, governance professionals, directors and risk managers.
We know that managing the non-financial risk in an organisation is often difficult to visualise but in our programs we provide practical tools, guidance and reporting tools for your non-for-profit and for-profit boards.
- What is Safety Governance?
- What is Non-Financial Risks?
- What OHS Legislation is in Place that Can Affect my Position in a Board?
- What is Due Diligence – State by State?
- Who is an Officer – State by State?
- What is the Industrial Manslaughter Legal Frameworks – State by State?
- What information should I be requesting as a Board Member?
- As a Leader in my business what should I be sharing with the Board?
- How can we install the ASX and other Good Governance Guides on Non-Financial Risks?
- What can I do to check the status of our Safety Governance?
- How can I stay informed about changes for Safety Governance?